The Lending Center at the Center for Energy and Environment (CEE) offers low interest loans for Minnesota homeowners, nonprofit organizations and businesses to increase the energy efficiency of their buildings and dwellings.
MINNESOTA RESIDENTIAL SOLAR LOAN TERMS
- Loan amount up to $50,000
- 4.99% fixed interest rate (5.213% Annual Percentage Rate*)
- No maximum income limit
- Terms up to 10 years
- This loan is secured by a mortgage on the property. Closing costs apply
- Utility rebates and state or federal tax credits may be included in the loan amount
1-2 unit, owner-occupied, primary residences Properties under construction or held in Trust are not eligible 1-2 unit properties
ELIGIBLE SOLAR PROJECTS
Solar photovoltaic (PV) systems that produce renewable energy for a residence and attached garage through the installation of PV solar systems, maximum size 10kW for projects $20,000 or less
* APR is based on $50,000 for 120 months. The current loan terms and conditions stated, including interest rates, do not constitute a commitment to lend or offer to enter into agreement, and that such an offer may only be made pursuant to Minnesota Statutes, Section 47.206(3) and (4).
MINNESOTA COMMERCIAL & NONPROFIT SOLAR / ENERGY EFFICIENCY LOANS
Our Lending Center is able to provide commercial & nonprofit financing in an efficient, cost-effective manner and in a way that makes it easy for borrowers to make efficiency upgrades that make financial sense.
Projects can include:
- Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- Wind Systems
- Lighting upgrades
- HVAC controls and upgrades
- Refrigeration equipment replacement and upgrades
- Envelope air sealing and insulation
- Energy Star rated doors and windows (when combined with other energy improvements)
Eligible borrowers include business entities that are sole proprietors, LLC's, LLP's, S-Corps, C-Corps and Government entities.
All rates, terms, and program criteria are subject to change without notice.
Please call the lending Center at CEE for more information (612) 335-5884 or www.mnlendingcenter.org