Energy Production has fast become one of the most important sectors driving the U.S. economy. But policy uncertainty, shifting energy markets and dramatic pricing changes are making it harder than ever for manufacturers to evaluate the best opportunities for growth and new investment.
The Clean Energy Manufacturing Center offers a range of industry services for companies wishing to join the wind, solar, natural gas, biofuels, geothermal, and advanced transportation industries.
Our team can help companies identify specific clean energy industry opportunities as well as help to develop plans to meet specific organizational growth/diversification goals.
Our services include:
* CUSTOMIZED WORKSHOPS to the clean energy sector interests of a region or area
* WEBINARS held monthly covering manufacturing opportunities in a different clean energy sector each month.
* ADVISORY EVALUATIONS to determine the viability of a manufacturer to participate in one or more of the clean energy markets
* DETAILED ASSESSMENTS of a potential supplier based on clean energy OEM standards
* ON-GOING TECHNICAL AND CONSULTING ASSISTANCE for manufacturers to increase their competitiveness in the clean energy markets.
CEMC is a collaborative venture of like-minded private and public sector partners who support the growth of a vibrant, domestic clean energy manufacturing sector. We are an initiative of the BlueGreen Alliance Foundation, an independent 501(c)(3) organization that conducts research and educates the public and media about solutions to environmental challenges that create economic opportunities for the American people.